Following the success of the first Business Disability Virtual Conference, Disability today and tomorrow: living in a post-pandemic world you are invited to join in (virtually) to discuss how to run accessible and inclusive online events.
This Zoom Webinar will be taking place on Thursday 28 January from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
Topics of discussion will include:
- How to adapt traditional in-person events to inclusive and accessible virtual events?
- What have we learned in 2020 about ensuring virtual events remain inclusive?
- How do smaller-scale online events differ from larger-scale online events?
- What are the challenges with online and hybrid events?
- What are the positives of running events online – can they be more inclusive than in-person?
- What does the future hold for running accessible business events?
- Accessible platforms and top tips for running accessible events
If you are interested in attending, please register your place via the link below:
Please click here to register your place
Please note that dial-in details will be included within your confirmation email should you or your colleagues be unable to join via the Zoom webinar application.
Closed captions will be available for the duration of this meeting.
Published: 18th January 2021
Source: Business Disability Forum
Page URL: https://businessdisabilityforum.org.uk/networking-and-events/accessible-and-inclusive-online-events/