Leading trade publication seeks a Media Sales Manager
Salary: Basic £32-35k – OTE £39-42k
Are you a highly motivated sales manager with experience in media who thrives on selling to a professional B2B audience across multiple channels?
BHTA Engage, the company behind AT Today and THIIS Magazine, the UK’s longest-running and trusted mobility trade publication, is seeking a capable media sales manager to join its team.
With the recent relaunch of its popular website and other significant plans in the pipeline, the role is the perfect opportunity for the right individual to contribute and shape the future growth of a well-established platform.
As Media Sales Manager you will sell print and digital advertising solutions to existing and prospective advertisers. Targeting relevant businesses and customers keen to get their brands and products in front of mobility trade and healthcare professionals, you will market, sell and highlight the benefits and values of our titles.
Key tasks include:
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by cross-selling products for different media solutions
- Working to multiple, overlapping deadlines
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Managing established accounts and handling all aspects of the sale
- Developing new opportunities from internal database and own research
- Attending trade exhibitions to forge new relationships
Key skills required for this role:
- Previous B2B sales experience preferably within a publishing environment (at least 3 years)
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Good time management skills
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Understanding of social media, digital sales & online marketing techniques
- Experience of selling at all levels, coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated achiever
In return, you can expect an excellent renumeration package, with a basic of £32-£35k and an OTE of £39-£42k, as well as 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), ongoing support and training as well as the opportunity to help build and shape the business.
In the first instance please forward your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to Calvin Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org