Social Value in Tenders:
Social Value is now carrying a minimum of 10% of the total tender score. This may now be the differentiating factor that secures a winning bid for suppliers.
• Are you confused with the difference between Contractual Social Value and Company Corporate Social Responsibility or ESG?
• Do you want to understand how Contracting Authorities are evaluating Social Value in Tenders?
• Would you like some guidance on how to structure a Tender Social Value Response?
If the answer to the above is yes then join Sarah Joy Newton from Amethyst Connect for a member online webinar on Wednesday 1st March 10.30 – 11.30am to find out.
The session will cover:
• the difference between CSR/ESG and Contractual Social Value
• how Social Value is being asked and evaluated in tenders
• key factors suppliers need to consider to achieve an excellent score
• how to structure a response
• modern slavery and labour standards training compliance
This will be a live session so there will also be an opportunity to ask questions directly to Sarah.
*Please note: Registration to this webinar is only available to members of the BHTA
If you are unable to attend, be sure to register anyway to receive a copy of the slides and recording after the event.
Register for our ‘Social Value in Tenders’ webinar
If you are interested in the role social value is playing in public sector
procurement, be sure to register for our one-hour webinar on tender
requirements and Modern Slavery and Labour Standards on 1 March at 10:30am.
About the speaker
Sarah is a qualified nurse in adult and paediatric care, with an additional 15 years of excelling in the medical device industry. She is known for her enthusiasm and energy, with a genuine desire to ensure that, as well as product and company success, patient outcomes are improved, and customers’ needs are met. Sarah’s nursing and medical sales experience has given her a unique understanding and knowledge of the workings of the NHS and procurement, and she has established contacts and working relationships within the sector.
A particular area of expertise is the new public procurement requirements including social value, net-zero, labour standards, and modern slavery. Sarah works proactively with clients to implement and provide solutions to ensure they are able to successfully win tender bids. She is also an experienced tender bid writer, and ISO 9001 & 14001 internal auditor.
Sam joined BHTA in June 2021.
She has worked in the healthcare industry for over 7 years, raising awareness of a range of healthcare products and services.