Safespaces design, manufacture, supply and install custom made safe rooms, high sided beds and sleep areas for use at home, in schools, hospitals respite care or for travel.
Our equipment is designed for adults & children who may be unsafe in an ordinary room or bed. We supply products for people with complex needs, including learning disabilities, autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviours.
What difference do our products make to the people using them & their families?
Since 2001 families & professionals have told us that our products:
• enable children and adults to stay at home when this doesn’t seem possible
• allow the user and their family to sleep, often for the first time in years
• assist individuals to manage their own behaviours or reduce medication
• provide a cosy therapy and sensory space
• allow families to go on holiday with a familiar safe bed
• in hospitals our high sided beds enable people with complex needs to access medical treatment in a safe environment
• can provide a temporary bed for respite care
Our team of Product Advisors & Technicians who will support you through every stage of the process, from initial enquiry to design, installation and aftercare. We work closely with parents, carers, health and education professionals to get you the right product and signpost you to appropriate funding. We offer free demonstrations across the UK and offer cleaning and rental options. Please get in touch for more information.