The Parkinson’s charity that drives better care, treatments and quality of life. Because of Parkinson’s UK, no one has to face Parkinson’s alone.
In 1969, Parkinson’s UK was founded in a one-room office in Putney, London.
Today, they’re a dynamic network of expert staff, health and social care professionals, volunteers and researchers. They work together to improve
life for everyone living with Parkinson’s in the UK and to bring forward better treatments and a cure.
They will make sure you get polite, friendly, high-quality services and clear, timely information that meets your needs.
Parkinson’s UK will:
- listen to you
- treat you fairly, regardless of your background and circumstances
- give you a named point of contact for your query
- aim to answer the telephone in 5 rings
- respond to letters, emails and queries through our website within 5 working days of receiving them, or keep you informed of our progress
- aim to offer you an appointment within 10 working days if you require a home visit from our Parkinson’s local adviser service
The Parkinson’s UK helpline is a free and confidential service providing support to anyone affected by Parkinson’s.
If you contact by email or online, they’ll come back to you within 5 working days.
If you’d like a speedier response, it may be quicker to phone them.
215 Vauxhall Bridge Road
London SW1V 1EJ – view map
Northern Ireland office
Parkinson’s UK Northern Ireland
Wellington Park Business Centre
3 Wellington Park
Belfast BT9 6DJ
Parkinson’s UK Scotland
King James VI Business Centre
Riverview Business Park
PH2 8DY – view map
Parkinson’s UK Wales/Cymru
Pontypridd CF37 1DZ – view map
Source: Parkinson’s UK (via NAVS: All Charities)