Naomi Clews Consultancy ® (NCC) created the Bid Writing Cycle to illustrate the journey clients go on during and after the recent BHTA workshops and seminars.
The workshops build confidence in delegates to write their own tender responses. Through blended learning, delegates are fully engaged in every stage of the bid writing process. Following attendance at the two-day introduction to bid writing workshops, delegates can access advanced bid consultancy services and one to one coaching.
Naomi produced 2 Procurement and bid writing workshops, that provided two training courses: Introduction to bid writing and Effective procurement. CPD accreditation has been applied for both courses in 2019.
The course material is individually written and can offer a tailored training course to client’s specific requirements. Naomi offers all
their training courses on a ‘white label’ basis.
She is happy to be working with BHTA members to deliver the course content their members need.
3 BHTA Members Benefits;
Discounts off all courses for all BHTA members who the bid writing services.
FREE access to a 30 minute bid writing telephone consultation.
BHTA members have access to two bid writing options:
Bid writing – from £2800 ex VAT and expenses
• review and edit of bid response up to 4000 words (additional words are
• PQQ, Selection Questionnaire support and guidance
• e-tendering portal support and tender upload (excludes submission)
• review of policies or templates provided for an additional fee.
• bid strategy, win themes, executive summary
• unlimited calls, emails, reviews and edits during the bid writing process
• 09:00 – 19:00 dedicated clients only mobile number direct to Naomi Clews ®
• daily progress update
• FREE after sales service – 30 minutes free telephone minutes.
1 day in-house advanced bid writing workshop – £2800 ex VAT and
The advanced bid writing course is delivered at the members premises and consists of:
• a critique of one previous bid response
• design of a day’s training course (tailored to the member)
• workshop provides tools, techniques and exercises aimed at improving tender scores.
Please click on the link below to find out how to access the BHTA members discount:
80 BHTA members from 56 healthcare companies have already benefited from attending our 2-day training course. Here are a few comments from our members who have attended the courses so far:
“Feel I’m confident with the fundamentals and able to have a go at bid writing”
“Naomi has a great understanding of NHS procurement especially tenders and bid writing”
“I will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained from this course”
“Lots of useful info, definitely worth the workshop”
Published: 30th November 2020